Sunday, October 15, 2006

Calm homework

I just spent almost the last 4 hours doing calm homework. We have a unit due on Thursday, but I know I'll have no time (or energy) to do it, especially with honour band starting. So, I finished it all tonight. So now I don't have to worry about it, and that's good.

I had a lesson with Lorna McGhee today. She's a floutist. Also Irish, I like her accent. Anyways. It was really cool, I had a lesson with her last year, and she remembered me. It was nice, she's a really cool musician. I get to watch a masterclass she's doing tomorrow. I'll also get to hear the flutes in the academy play. I haven't heard many of them play on their own.

I took a 45 minute nap today. That felt good. I had to drag myself out of bed this morning for a shower. I didn't get to sleep in at all this weekend. The most I slept in was 8:15...which I guess is sleeping in at least 2 hours more then on weekdays, but it still doesn't feel like sleeping in. I know I'm gonna have so much social homework...I have to talk to the teachers about missing Thursday and Friday...which means I'll actually have to speak french...yay...anyways...

Oh yes, and that last band picture was me and Ryley on the bus ride home. Everybody was sleeping on the way home. At least on our bus, but maybe that's because we got the bus with the comfortable seats. Today's picture...



Those are the grade 10 and 12 bassoons. From left to right, you have Georgeanne, Maggie, Melissa, and Mikalina(sp?). It's during our clinic. Me and Ryley are beside the grade tens (on the right), but you can't see us in that picture. Our clinic was fun. But that's because I like clinics.

I told my dad I wouldn't be on the computer much longer, but I'm chatting to Kelskie, so...I'll probably stay on longer then he wants me to.

~Calminaiel~

No comments: