Thursday, December 21, 2006

Orchestra takes forever

Had orchestra rehearsal this evening. It just kept going. So, needless to say, I'm really tired right now, but what else is new. I probably won't stick around here long, since I really need to do some last minute organizing of presents. I'm so behind in everything...basically in life itself right now. It's nuts.

Christine gave me a scarf for Christmas! I love it so much. It's fuzzy. =) She also gave me a music tie. I love Christine. I owe her two hugs.

Elliot and Kees also gave me a present today. I got a teddy bear and a little anti-stress kit from Kees, which is actually really clever. We were ranting about how much we love it. I'll mention more about it another time, I'm sure.

The band christmas party went well. People kinda left halfway through, I'm assuming they though it was over. Anyways, it still went well, and I really liked it. I got to take pictures, which is a lot of fun, even if I didn't get many good ones.

Alright, I really need to get organized for tomorrow, so I'll talk more later.

~Calminaiel~

"So, I just thought I'd mention...I don't know about the other judges...but I happen to accept bribes."

No comments: