Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Procrastinating

Or however you spell that word. Yes, I'm not doing my social, my english essay, my english portfolio, or my writers workshop...also for english. So...I'll be panicking when it's all not done. Which kinda makes me depressed when I think about it, but I'm also not doing anything to change it. Looks like I'll be having a late night sometime in the near future.

Anyways, I had a fairly good day today. Unfortunatly, I left this way to late, so right now I'm not really in the mood to go over it all. But I did have a couple good talks with Randall, Andrea and Christine. So that's good.

Christine practically fell asleep on me before theory. She was so dead. I love Christine. And then I fell asleep during theory, and he woke me up by asking me what chord was on the third beat of some measure. The fastest I've ever had to figure out a chord in my life. But, whatever. No more theory until the new year!

I also got a good hours sleep (I think) during social, which was really nice. As much as I know it's bad for my social mark, it just feels so good to put my head down and sleep.

I'm just a bad student.

Anyways, I think I'll be off. I really should do english, but I really don't want to. I'll think about it tomorrow, and then start it tomorrow evening, I swear.

~Calminaiel~

"Christine...it's time for theory..."

No comments: