Sunday, April 13, 2008

Life is silly

It's very true.

It really bugs me how throughout the day I hear and think of so many awesome and funny things, and then when I sit down here I can't remember any of them.

I like the word condiment. My dad thinks it's just because it sounds like condom. That's okay with me. Anything that sounds like condom can't be a bad thing, can it?

I love how British people say condom. It makes me laugh.

And to anybody who's curious, when my status on msn is set to Be Right Back, it's really just a vague way of me saying that I'm not constantly on the computer. Rather, I'm probably wandering between it, and the kitchen, and the TV, doing various things at once.

Oh, to be in my house when hockey's not going right...it's not a pretty sight.

~Calminaiel~

"He's so racist. He only likes the white potatoes and none of the other coloured ones."

No comments: