Sunday, March 18, 2007

Kate's Surprise Party

Yes indeed, Kate's surprise party was tonight. Or rather, this afternoon. It's hard to have a Sunday night party. Anyways, I think it went rather well, and I hope everybody enjoyed it, even if it wasn't super long. Again, not much you can do on a Sunday night, and I feel bad that that's kinda the only time we could do it. So, it sounds like everybody enjoyed themselves, and I know I did, so I think it was a success.

Hm...I kinda want a boyfriend. But I kinda don't want a boyfriend right now...for reasons that only Kelskie, Christine, and Paul know. And I think they shall remain the only people who know those reasons for now. Anyways...

I should do homework tonight, especially since I kinda need to catch up after choir camp. But I don't really feel like doing homework, and as long as there's no physics quiz tomorrow, I should be fine.

I know this post doesn't quite redeem myself from not posting for almost a week...but I don't really have the creativeness right now to put down more.

Oh, and I've finally joined facebook. It's quite addicting.

And I really need to remember to give Christine's CDs back. I believe I still have her Bryan Adams' and other french CD...

~Calminaiel~

"Some people are a lot like slinkies. There's not much use to them, but they still put a smile on your face when you push them down the stairs."

No comments: