Thursday, March 08, 2007

Two tests and a movie

That's basically how my day went. I had a physics test and a math test. Both of which had questions which really made me think, man, am I glad this is multiple choice. But I think I did alright on both of them. I hope so, at least.

Then in french we watched a movie. In this episode, the girl decides she wants to go to university to be a doctor. She tells her boyfriend, and he gets all mad and shouts at her that she's not supposed to be all independant, she's supposed to be his wife, for him to defend and protect, while she watched the kids at home. We decided that back then the guys didn't think they were better then girls...they were just easily threatened, so they just decided girls couldn't do the things men did, for fear that they would totally be better at them. =P

In english we just talked about Indiana Jones, and then worked on writer's workshop. I have an awesome idea for this one. I'm just going to write all the band drama that's happened since the beginning of high school. It'll be very interesting. I haven't decided if I'm going to change names or not...I think I'll just change the ones I think should be changed. Most of them I think I can leave the way they are. It's going to be so long. I've done a page and a half, and I'm not even past band camp of grade 10...yay.

And yay for uploading music. I'm doing that right now. It's exciting. I love new music. And we're getting new music tomorrow in All Cities! I highly doubt I'm going to get much done tomorrow...I mean, I wanted to get stuff done, but between sleeping, bassoon lessons, and All Cities...mostly sleeping...I don't think much will be accomplished.

Hm...I'm thinking I might go to bed, even though it's early. I'm reading Go Ask Alice, and I can just tell it's going to be so hard to read, because it's just one of those books that just keeps going downhill. I find those books very hard to read, since I hate going downhill, and when you just know it's going to keep going that way...it's practically dreadful to read. Which sucks, seeing as those are usually the best books ever. lol.

I love my band hoodie...

~Calminaiel~

"You're used to big horns?"

No comments: