Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Online CALM

So, I didn't get nearly as much homework done tonight as I should have done. I spent a bunch of time practicing sax again, then had dinner. Then I sat down and did some stuff for online calm. And by the time I was tired of that, I was tired in general. So I didn't review all the math I should have, I didn't start on my social essay outline, and I didn't work on my list of 100 things to do before I die for english. But...yeah. It'll work out, even though I said I wouldn't let myself fall behind this year.

So...yeah. I sang a one-line solo in choir today, which was cool. And I went in and out of conciousness in social, as well as watching other people do the same thing. Those are the only things that really stick out from today...oh, and band was fun. Got to play the plastic bassoon. I really want mine back. If it's not back by tomorrow, I'll be really mad.

And I had pizza from the place across the street from the school. Which was good. Yeah...I can't wait for the weekend...and my bassoon...

~Calminaiel~

No comments: