Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Sax

So yeah, there was jazz practice today, which was fun. I totally hate the tenor that I got from the school. I can hardly play it, and I've talked to at least one person who's had it, and she told me to get another one. So...I dunno. Not to mention that I'm not used to playing flats on sax, so that was a little different. Anyways. I'll figure something out.

But I had no homework tonight! Technically, I should have finished those two social questions, but...I didn't. I did get another thing done for calm, so that's good. I had a pretty relaxing night. Got to play some DS. I also bought some white board markers for the band room after practice today. So now Andrea doesn't have to hide the only good marker we have. Though I'll bet you anything I'll have to get more after two weeks.

Hm...my lesson's coming up and I haven't practiced the Hindemith...not seriously anyways. So...I hope my teacher doesn't totally think I can't play it, because I can...just not right after taking a whole month off bassoon.

So, as of next week, everything that I'm doing this year is starting up, meaning there will not be a weekday where I go directly from school, back home. I won't even get home before 6:00 on any weekday. Fun stuff. But it does mean I'm playing more, which means I'm getting better, so it's all good.

Been having tiny conflicts with myself...just about more music stuff that I really want to join, but kinda don't for various reasons, and not having the time anyways, and...yeah, a bunch of other stuff. But keeping busy also keeps my mind off it, so that's good.

Night,

~Calminaiel~

No comments: