Saturday, February 03, 2007

Blah

Not much to say, other than having lunch with Christine after CYO was a lot of fun. I love getting together with friends, in case I haven't mentioned that before. Anyways, it was super fun, and we even got to stop by at St. John's, and I found this cool wind quintet (that's actually classified as Solo Bassoon with Woodwinds =P ) and I really want to get it. Oh, and as a side note, they ask you way too many questions at Timmy's. They should make it simpler.

Oh, and me and my brother had fun on youtube. Well, briefly. I just showed up Mario A Capella (which you all should see), and then we searched 'funny cats' and had a really good laugh. I think that was the first time I've laughed that hard in a long time. It's pretty awesome. Thanks Christine. =)

Not much else to say, other than I should be productive, but I'm not.

~Calminaiel~

"No...don't put the metronome on the speaker again..."

No comments: