Monday, February 19, 2007

Meaningless Chatter

So, I don't really have anything to say. Why I'm posting then...well, I don't really know. But I haven't posted all weekend, so I figure I might as well let you all know I haven't disappeared.

Oh, we got a Wii! It's so fun. We only have Wii sports right now, but it's still fun. I love it.

A bunch of us got into honour band. I'm so excited for that.

Corey's composing this awesome song, which sounds so fun. I'm excited for that to.

I had a horrible practice today...like, I couldn't play any of my scales, and my studies were just stupid. So I moved on to fixing reeds. And I swear I came so close to completely ruining my reed, but I think it's actually getting to a playable point now. I'm gonna start playing it at school. Let's hope it actually turns out to be a good reed, because my current reed is pretty much gone now, and I hate it. I've never done the wall test on a reed before, but this one's making me so mad, I think I just might. But I can't until I actually get another functional reed.

Anyways, that's pretty much my day in a nutshell. Left all my homework until tonight, but what more can you expect from me?

So, now it's on to chatting, and more homework. I meant to finish Rae's song tonight, and I'm mad that I don't think I'll be able to. But I really have to finish it by Thursday, because I feel bad about taking so long to do it. So I really want to finish it this week so I can give it to her. Or at least see if I need to change anything.

~Calminaiel~

"Don't worry, there are lots of other fish in the sea."
"But I really suck at fishing..."

No comments: